Hello! And welcome to the blog. To get this party started I wanted to introduce myself with 10 Things you definitely don't know about the person behind Manami Design Co.
1. I'm a fan of acro yoga. And actually, I met my husband through acro. if you want to build a relationship on trust–acro yoga is the way to go.
2. I love snacks and snacking often. Whether that's a piece of dark chocolate (70% please) or pizza, I'm so there. (Dear Lauren, we should be friends.)
3. I don't really do normal. The best examples to explain... My wedding reception was a pool party bbq. And I have a degree in Design as well as Biology, because why not.
4. We're currently building our first home. We call here Rosewood and she makes launching this business interesting. And yes, I am running two blogs.
5. If you were to drop me off at a design conference for branding or hand lettering I would be in heaven. Those are my two loves (besides my husband) and are what you will see lots of here on the blog.
7. Manami Design Studio is my biz baby and is set to launch Spring 2016 barring nothing gets in my way. I am accepting clients before then, so please contact me if you're ready to brand your creative business with a timeless brand identity that shares your story.
8. I have lots of goals for the next few years. 101 of them to be exact. I'll be sharing those very soon.
9. If I decide one day to leave the design business it will probably be for a career as a floral designer. When I'm not on the computer I'm probably tending to my plants or at the store buying more. Working with and being surrounded by plants is my bliss.
10. I'm a pescatarian. No that's not some made up religion. It means I'm a vegetarian that eats fish. And I chose this lifestyle 2 years and some change ago. #noragrets
So there you have it. Now you know 10 random details about me.
Play along and share 10 Things about you in the comments. Have a blog? Comment below with a link to your post!
Want to be the first to hear about exciting things coming to the blog and get free stuff? Subscribe here!
Never miss a post! Follow Manami Design on Bloglovin'.